Thursday, May 20, 2010

crochet flowers



This heat wave seems like it will never end!  It's been so hot lately that I haven't felt like doing much crafting.  Mostly I have been hanging out, reading my magazine articles (my favorite possession!) and churning out mosamies on my squeezing machine (another favorite possession)  :).
Image result for crochet roses
But I did manage to blow the dust off the crochet hook long enough to make up some flower ring decorations/ornaments.  Last winter when I did the "flowers for little lamps “ while supervising girls at recycling class. I received some requests to make flowers for appliqué for kids  dresses etc.  

Image result for crochet roses
Flowers are measured around a 3"in diameter .  They also can be strung together to make a bunting, or connected vertically to make a wall hanging. 

Hope everyone is staying cool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment