Friday, August 9, 2019

its me..



There is lots of news, you see – so much, I’m not even too sure where to begin: I finished writing my paper for the forthcoming conference at Shimla, the one about caribian Indians celebrating Indian tradition,that ihave been working on now for longer than I can remember; I sat a question papers for the girls of NGO.  I have been baking a fair bit: cake recipe testing, writing another paper at Qatar and analyzing the slum data for that paper.Rehana turned five to a fanfare of twinkling candles, bundi ladoo, kindle joy and chocolate cake. In other news: the clocks went back an hour, the days somehow got longer, and I finally finished reading The Indian Idealogy by Perry Anderson to better understand the article 370 which is talk of the day,  you really should read too. So prettily written and so wonderfully evocative.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment